Hey there, I’m Kolyanne Russ!
I believe greatness exists in all of us to overcome whatever happened to us. I also believe that our lives can only become better when we can make someone else’s life better.
That’s why I’m here!
My passion has always been to help anyone who is ready for a change in their life but isn’t sure how to make it.
Here’s a little bit about me
I was born in Cambodia but came to Canada in 1993 with my family seeking a better life. I had a very rough childhood due to my relationship with my mother.
Despite all the negative environment where I was labeled a failure for most of my life, I was able to reach the kind of life I could only dream of as a kid.
I graduated with a Business degree and received my designation in Accounting.
After working for several years in cubicle climbing the corporate ladder, I landed a job with one of the biggest Real Estate Management companies in North America.
My main task was asking the right questions within the company to figure out inefficiencies that could be improved upon. This involved a great deal of consulting and coaching my colleagues.
It was then when I realized that not only I was really good at what I do but I love helping others through coaching. Being able to relate to those who felt stuck in their lives not knowing how to make a change made it easier for me to offer some guidance.
A few more fun facts about me:
- I run a Pinch of Attitude blog where I share valuable life experiences and lessons. Check it out, it’s awesome!
- I went skydiving right after graduating from University.
- I’m a Buddhist.
- I love watching food vlogs.
- I love reading, trying new things and traveling.
- I did Crossfit for 5 years and was able to deadlift double my bodyweight (I’m 105 lb).
- I enjoy staying active with beach volleyball, hiking, and skiing.
- I love coffee and tea equally, I do drink like once a year!
- I’d die for a good cupcake, I do bake but enjoy going to little cute cafes and chill with my amazing husband and my son.
Why do I love helping others?
I consider everyone in my life, good or bad, as my teachers. I love to connect with people from different backgrounds and understand various perspectives on life.
Seeing someone’s life change for the better is an amazing feeling and is one of the best rewards I could ever ask for.
If you want to boost your confidence or have a challenge, a goal or a hurdle you cannot get over, be sure to check out my coaching page.
Let’s keep in touch
I absolutely love getting feedback and connecting with my readers. So don’t be shy and send me a message if you have any questions or just want to say hi.
Looking forward to hearing from you!